BTC3 Barista Course (non-accredited course)
Professional courses from professionals
Learn how to use a commercial coffee machine today! Our students get their own group handle and steam wand – there is no waiting for others.
Our trainers are professionals in the industry and want to pass their knowledge onto the next generation of baristas.
Once the course is complete, along with your new skills, students will receive a certificate for professional Barista Training. A great addition to put on your resume!
Come and learn from scratch, with no prior experience required.
Once you completed this course, you can tackle our latte art course designed by our professional trainers!
- A basic understanding of reading and writing English is required to ensure that participant can have the best possible opportunity to comprehend the course deliverables.
- Participants are required to wear closed in, non-slip shoes on the day of the training course.
This is an intensive and hands-on practical learning experience! The Non-accredited BTC3 barista course integrates training and knowledge all covered through the 2-hour course.
Everything you will learn has been specially designed from professional baristas with over 50 years combined experience in the coffee industry.
What the course will cover:
- History and origin of coffee
- Different varieties of coffee
- Frothing and texturising milk
- Using the right amount of coffee
- Adjusting the grinder
- Tamping correctly
- Pouring milk with professional technique
- Maintaining and cleaning the machine
On successful competent the assessments, participant be issued with a Certificate of Completion.