Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Professional courses from professionals

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. Your statement of attainment is recognised nationally. You can use the statement of attainment to work in QLD, SA, WA, NT, ACT and TAS, except VIC. You will need to do a  bridge course if you want to work in VIC. 

Our courses are nationally recognised. Except Barista Course and Latte Art Course.

Yes! You can book online or at our Bondi Office.

You can pay for the course online by credit/debit card – our site is highly secure. Over the phone by credit/debit card. Or come into our Bondi office.
Photo ID and a pen.
After you have passed your assessments, you will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment or a Certificate.

For New South Wales, you will receive the following:

  • RSA National Statement of Attainment – upon completion
  • NSW OLGR Interim Certificate – upon completion
  • RSA Competency Photo Card – collect at a Service NSW office
We cannot guarantee a job, but will happily recommend you to one of our many contacts in the industry!

Most courses will permit a student to bring a friend to interpret for them during training. If you do need assistance, we ask that you contact first before booking your course so we can advise if there are any restrictions.

If the course permits, you may bring a friend along to the course or, alternatively, you can phone the National Translation service to book an interpreter. Visit the Immigration website for more information about help with translating.